Finally, a good night's sleep! The HelloBetter 'Sleep' course will put an end to your sleepless nights. Over 8 weeks you’ll learn everything you need to know to sleep well again. 50% of participants had no sleep problems by the end of the course, and 90% would recommend it to a friend.
This course is suitable for you if...
- you have trouble falling asleep, wake up too early in the morning, or can’t sleep through the night
- your sleep problems are interfering with your daily life and you feel weak and exhausted
- you think about your sleep a lot and it worries you
- you want to improve your general sleep quality
Key course information
- 4 scientific studies have proven the course effective.
- Over 8 weeks you’ll learn how to effectively improve your sleep quality.
- The course is packed with engaging content – an interactive sleep diary, tried and tested techniques for better sleep, exercises to identify sources of strength, strategies against brooding and negative thoughts, and relaxation and visualisation exercises.
- Includes optional online coaching by a trained psychologist.
Sleep better with HelloBetter
This scientifically proven course will help you to improve your sleep quality. Based on proven strategies from cognitive behavioral therapy and current sleep research, it contains a total of 8 online course units of about one hour each. You can study at your own pace and access the course for an entire year.
With articles, videos, audio content, and interactive exercises, the course is not just effective, but fun too! Through a variety of methods you’ll learn:
- the most effective psychological strategies for improving sleep
- to understand your own sleep and the causes of your sleep problems
- how to positively change your sleeping habits using proven methods
- how to cope with evening or nighttime worry and difficult feelings
- your personal sources of strength and how to harness these to improve your sleep
You’ll improve your sleep in no time with relaxation and visualisation exercises, quizzes, an interactive sleep diary, and much more. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do.
You can choose to receive extra guidance from an online coach, who will assist you for three months after an initial telephone consultation. You decide exactly how much support you need. The HelloBetter ‘Sleep’ course is made by real people for real people – for a good night’s sleep.
Participate in course
*enthält 16% MwSt.*includes 16% tax
- mit psychologischer Begleitunginteraction with a psychologist
- wissenschaftlich überprüftscientifically tested
- zeitlich flexibelflexible timing