Goodbye regrets, hello fun! The HelloBetter "Drink less alcohol!" course will help you on your way to a healthy relationship with alcohol. Within 8 weeks you will learn everything you need to know to consciously reduce your alcohol consumption.
This course is suitable for you if...
- you want to review and change your drinking habits
- your alcohol consumption affects your everyday life and your thoughts revolve around alcohol
- you want to deal with difficult situations and moods effectively rather than resorting to alcohol, thereby living a self-determined life
- you are not experiencing an acute alcohol addiction
Key course information
- scientifically based course with clinically proven effectiveness
- over 8 weeks you will learn effective strategies to get your alcohol consumption back under control
- lots of clear and engaging information, videos, audio content, and interactive exercises, including self-testing, problem-solving strategies, online diary, emotional control, and setting smart goals
- a trained psychologist will give you feedback on your progress and exercises after each lesson
Drink less with HelloBetter
This scientifically proven, interactive online course aims to help you reduce your alcohol consumption and support you in forming a better relationship with alcohol. It was developed by psychotherapists, scientists, and affected people, and a clinical study has proven its effectiveness in reducing alcohol consumption up to 6 months after completion of the training. Based on proven strategies from cognitive behavioural therapy according to the latest research, it contains a total of 8 online course units of about 1 hour each, which you can fit flexibly into your everyday routine. After signing up, you can access the course for an entire year, allowing you to deepen your learning over time.
With articles, videos, audio content, and exercises, the course is fun as well as effective. Through scientifically proven methods, you will learn to:
- understand your own alcohol consumption better with a self-test
- effectively manage problems instead of drinking in difficult situations
- identify what gives you strength in everyday life and how to use this optimally
- cope better with difficult thoughts and feelings
- lead your life in a self-determined way and enjoy alcohol consciously through the skilful formulation and implementation of goals
Through interactive exercises, an online diary, and useful everyday tasks, you can transform your alcohol consumption and consciously shape your everyday life. Exemplary training partners, whose development you can follow throughout all training units, will accompany you on your way. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do. A qualified psychologist will guide you through the entire course and offers a motivating, written feedback on your exercises and progress after each lesson.
The HelloBetter ‘Drink less alcohol!’ course is made by real people for real people – for a healthy relationship with alcohol.
Effectiveness of our trainings
The effectiveness of our courses has been proven in various scientific studies:
- 2017 Efficacy of a web‐based intervention with and without guidance for employees with risky drinking: results of a three‐arm randomized controlled trial.
Participate in course:
Check whether your health insurance will cover the costs for the HelloBetter course.
Your health insurance company is currently not listed. We will inform you by email If there are new reimbursable courses from your health insurance company.
Our Fit in Stress course bears the seal of the German Testing Center Prevention (ZPP) and is therefore reimbursed up to 100% by almost all statutory health insurance companies.
*includes 16% VAT
*Activation within 1-2 business days
- mit psychologischer Begleitunginteraction with a psychologist
- wissenschaftlich überprüftscientifically tested
- zeitlich flexibelflexible timing
So startest du dein Training
Start your online course now
Free access including intensive coaching for those insured with SVLFG. Please call the SVLFG telecenter: 0561-785 10512 or contact by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive an access code.Start course for free
So startest du dein Training
Start your online course now
For more information, please contact your experts at sante24, SWICA's telemedicine provider email@example.com
So funktioniert die Erstattung durch deine Krankenkasse.
This is how the reimbursement by your health insurance company works.
Unser Fit im Stress Training trägt das Siegel der Zentralen Prüfstelle Prävention (ZPP) und wird somit von fast allen gesetzlichen Krankenkassen teilerstattet.
Die Kostenübernahme erfolgt per Erstattungsverfahren. Das bedeutet, dass du die Kursgebühren erst einmal selbst trägst. Nach dem Kurs kannst du eine Teilnahmebestätigung bei deiner Krankenkasse einreichen, um die Kosten erstattet zu bekommen. Voraussetzung dafür ist, dass du den Kurs zu 100% abgeschlossen hast.
Beantrage deine Teilnahmebestätigung nach Trainingsende problemlos bei uns unter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Fit im Stress Training bears the seal of the Central Test Centre for Prevention (ZPP) and is therefore partially reimbursed by almost all statutory health insurance companies.
The costs are covered by reimbursement procedures. This means that you have to pay the course fees yourself first. After the course, you can submit a confirmation of participation to your health insurance company to get the costs reimbursed. The prerequisite is that you have completed 100% of the course.
After the end of the course, you can easily apply for your confirmation of participation at email@example.com.