Drink less with HelloBetter
This scientifically proven, interactive online course aims to help you reduce your alcohol consumption and support you in forming a better relationship with alcohol. It was developed by psychotherapists, scientists, and affected people, and a clinical study has proven its effectiveness in reducing alcohol consumption up to 6 months after completion of the training. Based on proven strategies from cognitive behavioural therapy according to the latest research, it contains a total of 8 online course units of about 1 hour each, which you can fit flexibly into your everyday routine. After signing up, you can access the course for an entire year, allowing you to deepen your learning over time.
With articles, videos, audio content, and exercises, the course is fun as well as effective. Through scientifically proven methods, you will learn to:
- understand your own alcohol consumption better with a self-test
- effectively manage problems instead of drinking in difficult situations
- identify what gives you strength in everyday life and how to use this optimally
- cope better with difficult thoughts and feelings
- lead your life in a self-determined way and enjoy alcohol consciously through the skilful formulation and implementation of goals
Through interactive exercises, an online diary, and useful everyday tasks, you can transform your alcohol consumption and consciously shape your everyday life. Exemplary training partners, whose development you can follow throughout all training units, will accompany you on your way. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do. A qualified psychologist will guide you through the entire course and offers extensive feedback on your exercises and progress after each lesson.
The HelloBetter ‘Drink less alcohol!’ course is made by real people for real people – for a healthy relationship with alcohol.