Feel better with HelloBetter
This scientifically based, interactive online course reduces the symptoms of acute depression. It was developed by psychotherapists and scientists in collaboration with affected people, and has been proven effective in 6 clinical studies. Based on proven strategies from cognitive behavioural therapy in line with the latest research, it contains a total of 6 online course units of about 1 hour each. You can study at your own pace and access the course for an entire year, allowing you to deepen your knowledge over time.
With articles, videos, audio content, and exercises, the course is fun as well as effective. Through scientifically proven methods, you’ll learn how to:
- reduce symptoms of depression such as low mood and feelings of sadness and emptiness
- carefully integrate more activity into your daily life
- break negative thought cycles and deal effectively with difficult feelings
- identify and harness sources of strength
- formulate and achieve goals
- apply problem solving techniques
Through interactive exercises, online diary pages, and practical everyday tasks, you’ll get back your zest for life in no time. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do, and a psychologist will support you through the course for three months.
The HelloBetter “Acute Depression” course is made by real people for real people – for lasting wellbeing.